Image result for forms

Seniors must request their transcripts through Naviance Student. In order for the request to be processed, a transcript release form must be filled out. To obtain a copy of this form, please stop by the counseling office. The completed form should be returned to the counseling secretary or the student's counselor.
To log in, click HERE

Enter your user name: 6-digit student ID
Enter your password: birthdate (ex. August 2, 2002 is 08022002)
(If you are a new to PWCS, you may need to go to the Counseling Office to have your password reset.) 

Naviance Instructional Videos 
Logging Into Naviance
- Registering for College Visits
- Adding a College
- Requesting a Transcript
- Requesting a Teacher Recommendation

Image result for common app

Seniors must link their Common Application to their Naviance Student account in order to request their transcript be sent to schools. Please CLICK HERE for video instructions on how to do this.